Public sector organisations are being challenged to digitally transform the way they deliver local and central government, health, justice and defence services. You are being tasked with removing outdated processes, integrating disparate systems and balancing ever-decreasing budgets whilst also trying to embrace the digital revolution and better serve your communities.
- Financial and budget pressures – Cost and budget pressures are often one of the top drivers for digital transformation in the UK, with the Public Sector’s challenge to make greater financial and efficiency savings whilst still delivering excellent public service.
- The evolution of public expectation – The needs and expectations of the public are developing with a millennial, digital-first mind-set being pushed to the forefront. Communication technology needs to be fast and agile to keep up with ever changing customer demands and you need to be available to the public 24/7.
- The inefficiency of legacy systems – Many public sector organisations are built upon a number of back-end legacy systems which contain critical customer data and workflows, they lack the efficiency and feature sets of modern technology. With finite budgets and resource available it isn’t feasible to replace them yet Organisations still need to move forward with their digital strategy. Understanding the practicalities of how new solutions will integrate with legacy technology mustn’t be overlooked.
- Data and security – Public Sector organisations hold vast amounts of personal customer information, but the current cyber security landscape makes protecting this data an ever growing challenge. Solutions need to be reliable and resilient, helping public sector organisations meet their obligations for Data Security and GDPR today, whilst being adaptable enough to react to any future changes in legislation.
Digitisation: the benefits
- Flexible, adaptable communication channels for staff and the public
- Streamlining processes
- Less reliance on paper
- More sustainable
- Improved data security
- Enhance value, efficiency, and budget management
- Resilience and quality control
- Improve compliance and auditing
- Make smarter decisions with Intelligent reporting
Amillan solutions empower digital transform in the Public Sector
Amillan support many public sector organisations, helping them to work more efficiently and better connect communities and staff by delivering technology that works. We are committed to truly transforming government communication through the power of technology and are proud to be a CCS Approved Supplier on the G-Cloud and the RM3808 Network Services 2 frameworks.
Contact us to discuss how Amillan can support you on the next steps in your digital evolution.