In new build projects, Amillan has been engaged by virtually all the UK’s major construction companies to deliver cabling infrastructure, often also layering other integrated technologies such as data, Wi-Fi, telephony, video and security on top of the infrastructure to provide a complete turnkey solution for the occupying organisation.
- Experience and Consistency; we have over 30 years of experience delivering cabling, voice and network infrastructure projects to the construction industry. Our delivery team comprise of highly qualified engineers with decades of similar project experience. We do not operate a separate sales function, the Amillan staff who prepare quotations will continue to be directly involved throughout the entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Design Co-Ordination: all major projects involve a degree of technical design interpretation and co-ordination often with leading consulting engineers and IT consultants. We adopt a well organised PMO (Project Management Office) function for this purpose.
- Business as Usual; unlike a lot of IT cabling contractors Amillan are used to working in ‘live’ construction environments and we have a proven track-record in managing physical change inside occupied premises without causing any disruption to the client organisation.
- Cost Control; we acknowledge the contract terms & conditions and we are very familiar in working within stringent financial boundaries, our variation / change management procedures are diligently followed in all projects.
- Safety; our project delivery methodology observes the highest standards of H&S practice and procedures at all times. We are also accredited to the highest industry standards – ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001, NICEIC and Safe Contractor.
Amillan has a proven track record of working with Contractors of all sizes and in all sectors to develop and deliver communication infrastructure projects.
Contact us to learn more about Amillan’s capability and experience of working with the Construction industry.