In the midst of today’s global digital evolution, organisations across the manufacturing, industrial and logistical industries are looking to innovations in communications technology to help solve a number of challenges.
- Embracing Industry 4.0 – The world of manufacturing now needs to be more connected than ever. You need visibility at every stages of the production process, more data needs to be collected and analysed, and your staff need to embrace a more collaborative, agile, adaptable approach to working.
- Time and cost pressures – Manufacturers need efficient processes that will enable them to reduce engineering time and costs, as well as accelerate time to market to ensure they remain competitive. The goals are to continually increase productivity, speed and quality, as you constantly striving for better efficiency to stay ahead of the competition.
- Smarter Automation – With the sector facing an increasing skills shortage, companies are looking to extend automation and intelligent decision making to help drive new efficiency gains. There is an increased need for products to find their way independently through the production process and for intelligent factories and machines to communicate with each other cooperatively driving production- but this is not possible without a secure, reliable communications infrastructure backbone.
Digitisation: the benefits
- Increase employee efficiency
- Improved customer experience
- Enhanced processes and productivity
- Accelerated decision making
- Smart, integrated communication network
- Big data
Amillan supports your ambitions in the race to Industry 4.0
Amillan has extensive experience of assisting manufacturing, distribution and logistics organisations with their digital transformation strategy. Amillan are particularly skilled in complex industrial environments and the associated challenges of working on a live site, and we are accredited with SafeContractor status. We can support your evolution towards achieving the Industry 4.0 vision and beyond. Contact us to discuss how we can work together to support your digital evolution.